Stolen property bust leads to five other drug arrests | News
GUTHRIE, Okla. – While officers arrested a man who was suspected of stealing over $100,000 worth of equipment earlier this weeks, authorities say that arrest may have landed several others in custody.
Deputies with the Logan County Sheriff’s Office arrested 31-year-old Frederick Warner III for being in possession of a stolen John Deere Skid Steer, which had a GPS device attached to it.
Officers also found several other items in Warner’s home that had been reported stolen over the past few weeks.
On Dec. 5, deputies were called to Warner’s home after a burglary alarm went off.
Authorities found several individuals at the home who were associated with Warner.
Officers arrested Ronald Snowden for obstruction of law enforcement officers.
Investigators also served a search warrant at Snowden’s home, which resulted in four people being taken into custody.
Authorities say they seized methamphetamine, precursor substances and other components associated with a meth lab.
Officials arrested 27-year-old Lacey White, 44-year-old Catherine Thacker, 24-year-old Scott Hayes and 28-year-old Keith Reifschneider.
They were all charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Expand your creativity with a brew in your hand
- How to score free tickets to Tuesday’s Thunder game against Grizzlies
- ‘We are not immune,’ Eighth graders allegedly caught with drugs at local middle school
- Robbery suspect wears fake goatee, mustache as disguise during bank heist
- Arts festivals popping up across the metro
- Memorial runner runs to remember family member lost in bombing
- You won’t believe what a man was driving during a high speed chase
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan