Stolen property bust leads to five other drug arrests | News
GUTHRIE, Okla. – While officers arrested a man who was suspected of stealing over $100,000 worth of equipment earlier this weeks, authorities say that arrest may have landed several others in custody.
Deputies with the Logan County Sheriff’s Office arrested 31-year-old Frederick Warner III for being in possession of a stolen John Deere Skid Steer, which had a GPS device attached to it.
Officers also found several other items in Warner’s home that had been reported stolen over the past few weeks.
On Dec. 5, deputies were called to Warner’s home after a burglary alarm went off.
Authorities found several individuals at the home who were associated with Warner.
Officers arrested Ronald Snowden for obstruction of law enforcement officers.
Investigators also served a search warrant at Snowden’s home, which resulted in four people being taken into custody.
Authorities say they seized methamphetamine, precursor substances and other components associated with a meth lab.
Officials arrested 27-year-old Lacey White, 44-year-old Catherine Thacker, 24-year-old Scott Hayes and 28-year-old Keith Reifschneider.
They were all charged with possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- O'City St. Patrick's Day Fest & Parade in Bricktown
- Remington Park kicks off season with Quarter Horse, Mix Breed racing tonight
- Magnitude 3.9 quake shakes Edmond, so far no damage reported
- Electrical issues may have caused fire at Life Church overnight
- Community working to save the ‘Teepee Church’ in Edmond tonight
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel