Guthrie viaduct bridge back open to traffic | News
GUTHRIE, Okla.–After a large hole on Guthrie’ viaduct bridge forced city officials to close the connection between the city’s east and west sides, crews say the road is finally open to traffic again.
The Oklahoma Department of Transportation opened both lanes of traffic Thursday morning on the bridge.
Road crews spent weeks patching the 76-year-old bridge after several holes formed on the structure.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Run Lizard Creek announces MUD MAYhem race on May 31st.
- Edmond married couple helps international students in numerous ways
- Local fraternity jumping 80 hours for children with cancer
- Traffic to one lane after Edmond bicycle accident near Broadway & E. 15th St.
- Waterline improvements to affect Edmond drivers
- Police block northwest OKC streets, drivers may need to take a detour
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum
- When and where you can see Thunder take on Grizzlies in playoffs