Bin Laden accessed information from military leak | News
FORT MEADE, Md.– The case against an Oklahoma soldier, who is accused of providing classified information to WikiLeaks, continues Wednesday.
Army Private Bradley Manning’s court-martial resumes at Fort Meade.
Prosecutors say Manning handed over thousands of classified documents to the website.
According to evidence presented Tuesday, the more than 700,000 reports contained sensitive information about military operations and tactics.
Experts say those documents included code words and the name of at least one enemy target.
Prosecutors say even Osama Bin Laden was able to get his hands on this information at one point.
If convicted, Manning could face life in prison.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oklahoma native faces challenge to eat healthy on busy schedule tonight on NBC’s The Biggest Loser
- Lawmakers file “Merry Christmas” bill for 2014
- UPDATE: Large earthquake hits near Jones; Earthquakes becoming more prevalent in Oklahoma
- NEW: Chilly dogs recovering after being dumped in the cold
- Great State: Unexpected Holiday Guests
- Man arrested for DUI after Oklahoma City father killed in crash; 5-year-old son uninjured
- Medical Examiner confirms now 8 weather-related deaths in Oklahoma
- Kids out of school again? Check out OKC Zoo’s indoor safari today
- Footprints in snow lead deputies to Oklahoma City Christmas capers, granola Grinches
- Police investigate Capitol Hill teacher accused of sexual misconduct, no arrests have been made
- Another earthquake recorded near Jones area
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC