Bin Laden accessed information from military leak | News
FORT MEADE, Md.– The case against an Oklahoma soldier, who is accused of providing classified information to WikiLeaks, continues Wednesday.
Army Private Bradley Manning’s court-martial resumes at Fort Meade.
Prosecutors say Manning handed over thousands of classified documents to the website.
According to evidence presented Tuesday, the more than 700,000 reports contained sensitive information about military operations and tactics.
Experts say those documents included code words and the name of at least one enemy target.
Prosecutors say even Osama Bin Laden was able to get his hands on this information at one point.
If convicted, Manning could face life in prison.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder
- 6-year-old killed after fire destroys grandparents’ home in southwest Oklahoma City
- Officials investigating if teen boy really did ride to Hawaii in plane’s landing gear
- Car slams into Oklahoma City school bus, no one seriously injured