Bin Laden accessed information from military leak | News
FORT MEADE, Md.– The case against an Oklahoma soldier, who is accused of providing classified information to WikiLeaks, continues Wednesday.
Army Private Bradley Manning’s court-martial resumes at Fort Meade.
Prosecutors say Manning handed over thousands of classified documents to the website.
According to evidence presented Tuesday, the more than 700,000 reports contained sensitive information about military operations and tactics.
Experts say those documents included code words and the name of at least one enemy target.
Prosecutors say even Osama Bin Laden was able to get his hands on this information at one point.
If convicted, Manning could face life in prison.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Multiple job fairs coming to Oklahoma City
- One arrested while federal agents surround a N.W. OKC home
- Man rushed to the ER after accidentally shooting self
- Oklahoma K9 finds 1.5 pounds of meth in traffic stop; married couple arrested
- Great State: The Duke’s Grandaughter and Joel McRea’s Grandson Glad to Share Memories at Cowboy Museum