Three arrested for Craigslist solicitations | News
GUTHRIE, Okla.—Police in Guthrie arrested three men who allegedly tried to solicit sexual acts and made lewd proposals to a minor.
Agents with the Oklahoma Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force arrested 46-year-old Wallace Walters and 26-year-old Bobby Anderson on Friday.
Using Craigslist, Walters and Anderson both allegedly made lewd sexual proposals to an undercover task-force officer posing as a 15-year-old boy.
Officers say the pair agreed to meet the boy at a local restaurant.
However, after they arrived and couldn’t find the boy, they left.
Police arrested Walters into the Logan County Jail on allegations of lewd or indecent
proposals or acts to a child and violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
Anderson was arrested and booked into the jail on allegations of lewd or indecent proposals or acts to a child and violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
Monday morning, police arrested 41-year-old Johnnie Jones for using Craigslist to meet with an undercover task-force officer.
Jones was booked into the jail on a complaint of lewd or indecent proposals or acts with a child and violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- How to score free tickets to Tuesday’s Thunder game against Grizzlies
- ‘We are not immune,’ Eighth graders allegedly caught with drugs at local middle school
- Robbery suspect wears fake goatee, mustache as disguise during bank heist
- Arts festivals popping up across the metro
- NEW: Alleged coin burglar caught on tape, police still searching for suspect
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Crews open I-240 eastbound at I-35
- Couple continues to bond preparing for OKC Memorial Marathon
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder