Three arrested for Craigslist solicitations | News
GUTHRIE, Okla.—Police in Guthrie arrested three men who allegedly tried to solicit sexual acts and made lewd proposals to a minor.
Agents with the Oklahoma Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force arrested 46-year-old Wallace Walters and 26-year-old Bobby Anderson on Friday.
Using Craigslist, Walters and Anderson both allegedly made lewd sexual proposals to an undercover task-force officer posing as a 15-year-old boy.
Officers say the pair agreed to meet the boy at a local restaurant.
However, after they arrived and couldn’t find the boy, they left.
Police arrested Walters into the Logan County Jail on allegations of lewd or indecent
proposals or acts to a child and violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
Anderson was arrested and booked into the jail on allegations of lewd or indecent proposals or acts to a child and violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
Monday morning, police arrested 41-year-old Johnnie Jones for using Craigslist to meet with an undercover task-force officer.
Jones was booked into the jail on a complaint of lewd or indecent proposals or acts with a child and violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Body discovered in north OKC, man likely died of exposure
- Will Rogers warns to check flights before heading to airport
- Get dogs in Christmas spirit Bark for Life photos with Frosty
- Police searching for armed suspect accused of holding up adult novelty store
- Council approves additional funds for MAPS 3 sidewalks
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes
- Four recovering after being involved in wrecks related to fog