Three arrested for Craigslist solicitations | News
GUTHRIE, Okla.—Police in Guthrie arrested three men who allegedly tried to solicit sexual acts and made lewd proposals to a minor.
Agents with the Oklahoma Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force arrested 46-year-old Wallace Walters and 26-year-old Bobby Anderson on Friday.
Using Craigslist, Walters and Anderson both allegedly made lewd sexual proposals to an undercover task-force officer posing as a 15-year-old boy.
Officers say the pair agreed to meet the boy at a local restaurant.
However, after they arrived and couldn’t find the boy, they left.
Police arrested Walters into the Logan County Jail on allegations of lewd or indecent
proposals or acts to a child and violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
Anderson was arrested and booked into the jail on allegations of lewd or indecent proposals or acts to a child and violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
Monday morning, police arrested 41-year-old Johnnie Jones for using Craigslist to meet with an undercover task-force officer.
Jones was booked into the jail on a complaint of lewd or indecent proposals or acts with a child and violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- O'City St. Patrick's Day Fest & Parade in Bricktown
- Remington Park kicks off season with Quarter Horse, Mix Breed racing tonight
- Magnitude 3.9 quake shakes Edmond, so far no damage reported
- Electrical issues may have caused fire at Life Church overnight
- Community working to save the ‘Teepee Church’ in Edmond tonight
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel