Crews containing grass fire near Guthrie | News
GUTHRIE, Okla. – Fire crews are working to contain a grass fire just southwest of Guthrie Friday afternoon.
The blaze is near W. Waterloo Rd.and Mustang Rd. on the 5000 block of W. Waterloo Rd.
So far, crews have not reported the fire threatening any structures.
Crews have not said how the fire started or how much land has been burned.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kevin Durant’s restaurant ‘KD’s Southern Cuisine’ opens in Bricktown tonight
- Today is last day to return Angel Tree gifts to Salvation Army at Quail Springs, Penn Square malls
- Districts: Snow days don’t affect finances, A-F grading system
- Scammers use frigid temps to attempt to con residents, businesses
- Oklahoma native faces challenge to eat healthy on busy schedule tonight on NBC’s The Biggest Loser
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS
- UPDATE: Gas shut off after leak evacuated businesses, closed streets near N.W. 10th St. and Robinson
- Woman arrested after allegedly singing loudly, attacking father
- UPDATE: Missing man found in cow pasture now in critical condition
- Best ways to protect your car from rust, paint damage caused by road salt
- Police follow footprints in the snow to find alleged car thief
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed