Crews containing grass fire near Guthrie | News
GUTHRIE, Okla. – Fire crews are working to contain a grass fire just southwest of Guthrie Friday afternoon.
The blaze is near W. Waterloo Rd.and Mustang Rd. on the 5000 block of W. Waterloo Rd.
So far, crews have not reported the fire threatening any structures.
Crews have not said how the fire started or how much land has been burned.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- How to score free tickets to Tuesday’s Thunder game against Grizzlies
- ‘We are not immune,’ Eighth graders allegedly caught with drugs at local middle school
- Robbery suspect wears fake goatee, mustache as disguise during bank heist
- Arts festivals popping up across the metro
- NEW: Alleged coin burglar caught on tape, police still searching for suspect
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Crews open I-240 eastbound at I-35
- Couple continues to bond preparing for OKC Memorial Marathon
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder