Four arrested in child pornography warrant sweep | News
OWASSO, Okla.—Officers from various departments teamed up to arrest several suspects who allegedly are involved in distributing child pornography.
Members of the Stillwater and Guthrie Police Departments took part in undercover, online operations to track down child predators.
They allegedly received child pornography on at least nine occasions from seven different computers.
When trying to track down the alleged suspects, they enlisted the help of task force officers, along with deputies from other departments.
Two teams of investigators and task force members served numerous warrants Wednesday throughout northeast Oklahoma.
Authorities arrested 31-year-old Adolphius J. Webster; 54-year-old James E. Johnson; 41-year-old Michael K. Gomez and 65-year-old Stephen A. Hacker.
All of the suspects were arrested on complaints of distribution of child pornography and violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
Hacker was also arrested on complaints of possession of child pornography.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Heading downtown? Multiple road closures could disturb your commute
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property