Four arrested in child pornography warrant sweep | News
OWASSO, Okla.—Officers from various departments teamed up to arrest several suspects who allegedly are involved in distributing child pornography.
Members of the Stillwater and Guthrie Police Departments took part in undercover, online operations to track down child predators.
They allegedly received child pornography on at least nine occasions from seven different computers.
When trying to track down the alleged suspects, they enlisted the help of task force officers, along with deputies from other departments.
Two teams of investigators and task force members served numerous warrants Wednesday throughout northeast Oklahoma.
Authorities arrested 31-year-old Adolphius J. Webster; 54-year-old James E. Johnson; 41-year-old Michael K. Gomez and 65-year-old Stephen A. Hacker.
All of the suspects were arrested on complaints of distribution of child pornography and violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
Hacker was also arrested on complaints of possession of child pornography.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New meditation tool helps Oklahoma students through finals week
- Kevin Durant’s restaurant ‘KD’s Southern Cuisine’ opens in Bricktown tonight
- Today is last day to return Angel Tree gifts to Salvation Army at Quail Springs, Penn Square malls
- Districts: Snow days don’t affect finances, A-F grading system
- Scammers use frigid temps to attempt to con residents, businesses
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS
- Gas shut off after leak evacuated businesses, closed streets near N.W. 10th St. and Robinson
- Woman arrested after allegedly singing loudly, attacking father
- Missing man found in cow pasture now in critical condition
- Best ways to protect your car from rust, paint damage caused by road salt
- Police follow footprints in the snow to find alleged thief, warning others of cold weather crimes
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed