Body found in rural Logan Co. | News
GUTHRIE, Okla.—Police say they have made a gruesome discovery in rural Logan County Wednesday afternoon.
Authorities say the body of a man was discovered in a field near Hwy 105 and Henney Rd., about ten miles east of Guthrie around 4 p.m.
Officers say they believe the man has been dead for quite some time.
Capt. Rich Stephens with the Logan County Sheriff’s Office tells us they are still investigating.
Right now, they do not know who the man is, how he died or how he ended up in the rural field.
We’ll bring you more information as it becomes available.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FIRES: Wildfires are sparking across the metro, crews stressing caution during high fire danger
- Temperatures below -200 degrees freezing pain away, boosting energy in new technique
- UPDATE: Crews find body investigating carbon monoxide leak at home in northwest Oklahoma City
- Judge denies stay of execution for inmates questioning lethal injection drug
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Where to celebrate St. Patty’s day in OKC
- Expect full flights and packed airports next week
- I-40 closing for “roadway testing” between Choctaw Rd. & Pott. County line this afternoon
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff