Body found in rural Logan Co. | News
GUTHRIE, Okla.—Police say they have made a gruesome discovery in rural Logan County Wednesday afternoon.
Authorities say the body of a man was discovered in a field near Hwy 105 and Henney Rd., about ten miles east of Guthrie around 4 p.m.
Officers say they believe the man has been dead for quite some time.
Capt. Rich Stephens with the Logan County Sheriff’s Office tells us they are still investigating.
Right now, they do not know who the man is, how he died or how he ended up in the rural field.
We’ll bring you more information as it becomes available.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- Medics respond to car accidents, slips and falls related to ice storm
- EMSA urging safety for kids sledding in record low temperatures
- Tips to make sure you don’t struggle while shoveling snow
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes