Body found in rural Logan Co. | News
GUTHRIE, Okla.—Police say they have made a gruesome discovery in rural Logan County Wednesday afternoon.
Authorities say the body of a man was discovered in a field near Hwy 105 and Henney Rd., about ten miles east of Guthrie around 4 p.m.
Officers say they believe the man has been dead for quite some time.
Capt. Rich Stephens with the Logan County Sheriff’s Office tells us they are still investigating.
Right now, they do not know who the man is, how he died or how he ended up in the rural field.
We’ll bring you more information as it becomes available.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- How to score free tickets to Tuesday’s Thunder game against Grizzlies
- ‘We are not immune,’ Eighth graders allegedly caught with drugs at local middle school
- Robbery suspect wears fake goatee, mustache as disguise during bank heist
- Arts festivals popping up across the metro
- NEW: Alleged coin burglar caught on tape, police still searching for suspect
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder