Groseclose moves to Nicoma Park | News
A familiar face at the Logan County Sheriff's Office will soon be leaving the city and taking another position in a nearby town.
City Deputy Rob Groseclose has accepted a position as the Nicoma Park Chief of Police.
In a statement released on social media, Groseclose wrote," I am very sad on one hand to leave such an incredible group of employees, friends and an amazing Sheriff. On the other hand I am excited for the opportunity to also come back to work with another great group of my eastside family."
During his time in Guthrie, Groseclose has served as the jail administrator and public information officer for the county.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- O'City St. Patrick's Day Fest & Parade in Bricktown
- Remington Park kicks off season with Quarter Horse, Mix Breed racing tonight
- Magnitude 3.9 quake shakes Edmond, so far no damage reported
- Electrical issues may have caused fire at Life Church overnight
- Community working to save the ‘Teepee Church’ in Edmond tonight
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel