Groseclose moves to Nicoma Park | News
A familiar face at the Logan County Sheriff's Office will soon be leaving the city and taking another position in a nearby town.
City Deputy Rob Groseclose has accepted a position as the Nicoma Park Chief of Police.
In a statement released on social media, Groseclose wrote," I am very sad on one hand to leave such an incredible group of employees, friends and an amazing Sheriff. On the other hand I am excited for the opportunity to also come back to work with another great group of my eastside family."
During his time in Guthrie, Groseclose has served as the jail administrator and public information officer for the county.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- ‘We are not immune,’ Eighth graders allegedly caught with drugs at local middle school
- Robbery suspect wears fake goatee, mustache as disguise during bank heist
- Arts festivals popping up across the metro
- NEW: Alleged coin burglar caught on tape, police still searching for suspect
- Local college to host rare performance of well known musical masterpiece
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder