Groseclose moves to Nicoma Park | News
A familiar face at the Logan County Sheriff's Office will soon be leaving the city and taking another position in a nearby town.
City Deputy Rob Groseclose has accepted a position as the Nicoma Park Chief of Police.
In a statement released on social media, Groseclose wrote," I am very sad on one hand to leave such an incredible group of employees, friends and an amazing Sheriff. On the other hand I am excited for the opportunity to also come back to work with another great group of my eastside family."
During his time in Guthrie, Groseclose has served as the jail administrator and public information officer for the county.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Heading downtown? Multiple road closures could disturb your commute
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property