Groseclose moves to Nicoma Park | News
A familiar face at the Logan County Sheriff's Office will soon be leaving the city and taking another position in a nearby town.
City Deputy Rob Groseclose has accepted a position as the Nicoma Park Chief of Police.
In a statement released on social media, Groseclose wrote," I am very sad on one hand to leave such an incredible group of employees, friends and an amazing Sheriff. On the other hand I am excited for the opportunity to also come back to work with another great group of my eastside family."
During his time in Guthrie, Groseclose has served as the jail administrator and public information officer for the county.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New meditation tool helps Oklahoma students through finals week
- Kevin Durant’s restaurant ‘KD’s Southern Cuisine’ opens in Bricktown tonight
- Today is last day to return Angel Tree gifts to Salvation Army at Quail Springs, Penn Square malls
- Districts: Snow days don’t affect finances, A-F grading system
- Scammers use frigid temps to attempt to con residents, businesses
- Man charged after allegedly attempting to steal from Wal-Mart, pulls knife on security
- Police follow footprints in the snow to find alleged thief, warning others of cold weather crimes
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area