Hazmat responds to chemical spill at hospital | Health
Hazmat crews were called to a hospital in Logan County after a chemical spill caused quite a commotion.
Police and Hazmat crews rushed to the Mercy Hospital Logan County after a chemical was spilled in the laboratory.
Hospital administrators say the area was evacuated and secured before Hazmat officials arrived.
They quickly worked to clean up the mess and get the hospital back to normal.
Fortunately, no patients or hospital employees were exposed to the chemical.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Footprints in snow lead deputies to Oklahoma City Christmas capers, granola Grinches
- Police investigate Capitol Hill teacher accused of sexual misconduct, no arrests have been made
- Winter weather still affecting flights at Will Rogers World Airport; Runways open but check flights before going
- Doctors, businesses prepare for winter-related injuries across metro area
- UPDATE: FBI arrests woman accused of robbing local bank
- House without power goes up in flames, 2 escape blaze unharmed
- School creates academy to teach about decision-making, community involvement
- Candle may be cause of early morning S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, no one injured
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes