Hazmat responds to chemical spill at hospital | Health
Hazmat crews were called to a hospital in Logan County after a chemical spill caused quite a commotion.
Police and Hazmat crews rushed to the Mercy Hospital Logan County after a chemical was spilled in the laboratory.
Hospital administrators say the area was evacuated and secured before Hazmat officials arrived.
They quickly worked to clean up the mess and get the hospital back to normal.
Fortunately, no patients or hospital employees were exposed to the chemical.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Expand your creativity with a brew in your hand
- How to score free tickets to Tuesday’s Thunder game against Grizzlies
- ‘We are not immune,’ Eighth graders allegedly caught with drugs at local middle school
- Robbery suspect wears fake goatee, mustache as disguise during bank heist
- Arts festivals popping up across the metro
- NEW: Two in custody after high speed chase with RV
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan