Hazmat responds to chemical spill at hospital | Health
Hazmat crews were called to a hospital in Logan County after a chemical spill caused quite a commotion.
Police and Hazmat crews rushed to the Mercy Hospital Logan County after a chemical was spilled in the laboratory.
Hospital administrators say the area was evacuated and secured before Hazmat officials arrived.
They quickly worked to clean up the mess and get the hospital back to normal.
Fortunately, no patients or hospital employees were exposed to the chemical.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property