May brings puppy shower to Logan Co. | Events
Logan County Bullseye 4-H club is sponsoring a puppy shower to raise awareness & donations for New Leash on Life, Inc.
NLoL is an organization that provides $10,000 service dogs to disabled persons at no charge.
They give 10 dogs a year to those in need of service dogs.
NLoL also trains therapy dogs, and has a program that takes dogs out of the pound to prisoners
to be trained and then adopted out.
The Event is Saturday May 11th at 10 a.m. We have also heard that a Logan County teen will be receiving her service dog at the event.
It would be great if you could help get the word out about the puppy shower and/or the donation list for New Leash On Life, Inc.
The event is at the Logan County Fair Grounds in Guthrie at the Agriculture barn.
Service dogs at various levels of training will be there.
Here is a list of donations requested.
Bleach, postage stamps, laundry detergent, paper towels, old blankets for dog beds, dog toys, dog treats, printing services, and Copier Toner Canon 104.
Contact the Logan County Extension office at 405-282-3331, New Leash on Life at http://www.newleashinc.org or Justin Segura (4-Her) - 405-550-4747.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- New meditation tool helps Oklahoma students through finals week
- Kevin Durant’s restaurant ‘KD’s Southern Cuisine’ opens in Bricktown tonight
- Today is last day to return Angel Tree gifts to Salvation Army at Quail Springs, Penn Square malls
- Districts: Snow days don’t affect finances, A-F grading system
- Scammers use frigid temps to attempt to con residents, businesses
- New bill would prevent teens from accessing e-cigarettes
- City crews overwhelmed while on pothole patrol
- Firefighters fill truck with Christmas gifts for kids in DHS custody
- Alleged smash and grab burglar causes more damage to business than just stolen items
- OKC school board drops plan to stop sixth graders from going to Classen SAS
- Man charged after allegedly attempting to steal from Wal-Mart, pulls knife on security
- Police follow footprints in the snow to find alleged thief, warning others of cold weather crimes
- Choctaw woman claims she was ripped off by driveway paver
- Oklahoma Geological Survey confirms 2.4 magnitude quake north of Luther Tuesday
- 3.0 magnitude earthquake recorded near Jones area