May brings puppy shower to Logan Co. | Events
Logan County Bullseye 4-H club is sponsoring a puppy shower to raise awareness & donations for New Leash on Life, Inc.
NLoL is an organization that provides $10,000 service dogs to disabled persons at no charge.
They give 10 dogs a year to those in need of service dogs.
NLoL also trains therapy dogs, and has a program that takes dogs out of the pound to prisoners
to be trained and then adopted out.
The Event is Saturday May 11th at 10 a.m. We have also heard that a Logan County teen will be receiving her service dog at the event.
It would be great if you could help get the word out about the puppy shower and/or the donation list for New Leash On Life, Inc.
The event is at the Logan County Fair Grounds in Guthrie at the Agriculture barn.
Service dogs at various levels of training will be there.
Here is a list of donations requested.
Bleach, postage stamps, laundry detergent, paper towels, old blankets for dog beds, dog toys, dog treats, printing services, and Copier Toner Canon 104.
Contact the Logan County Extension office at 405-282-3331, New Leash on Life at http://www.newleashinc.org or Justin Segura (4-Her) - 405-550-4747.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Expand your creativity with a brew in your hand
- How to score free tickets to Tuesday’s Thunder game against Grizzlies
- ‘We are not immune,’ Eighth graders allegedly caught with drugs at local middle school
- Robbery suspect wears fake goatee, mustache as disguise during bank heist
- Arts festivals popping up across the metro
- Protesters gather for “victory” celebration after controversial politician a no-show at graduation
- OKC man dies after attack with baseball bat, alleged suspect claims self-defense
- Two women with Oklahoma ties make list of world’s “Most Influential People”
- Run to Remember, marathon runners remember why OKC runs
- After a cold training season, marathon runners ready for Memorial Marathon
- UPDATE: Everyone accounted for following massive house fire, investigation continues
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan