May brings puppy shower to Logan Co. | Events
Logan County Bullseye 4-H club is sponsoring a puppy shower to raise awareness & donations for New Leash on Life, Inc.
NLoL is an organization that provides $10,000 service dogs to disabled persons at no charge.
They give 10 dogs a year to those in need of service dogs.
NLoL also trains therapy dogs, and has a program that takes dogs out of the pound to prisoners
to be trained and then adopted out.
The Event is Saturday May 11th at 10 a.m. We have also heard that a Logan County teen will be receiving her service dog at the event.
It would be great if you could help get the word out about the puppy shower and/or the donation list for New Leash On Life, Inc.
The event is at the Logan County Fair Grounds in Guthrie at the Agriculture barn.
Service dogs at various levels of training will be there.
Here is a list of donations requested.
Bleach, postage stamps, laundry detergent, paper towels, old blankets for dog beds, dog toys, dog treats, printing services, and Copier Toner Canon 104.
Contact the Logan County Extension office at 405-282-3331, New Leash on Life at http://www.newleashinc.org or Justin Segura (4-Her) - 405-550-4747.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- O'City St. Patrick's Day Fest & Parade in Bricktown
- Remington Park kicks off season with Quarter Horse, Mix Breed racing tonight
- Magnitude 3.9 quake shakes Edmond, so far no damage reported
- Electrical issues may have caused fire at Life Church overnight
- Community working to save the ‘Teepee Church’ in Edmond tonight
- Storm stranded cars bring big bucks to local business
- Alleged thief tunnels through walls to burglarize several businesses
- New face coming to the Oklahoma City Thunder before tonight’s game
- Naked, growling man allegedly assaults father and police
- Oklahoma man arrested, accused of going to mailbox naked, lewd acts in front yard with boy
- Man accused of raping young child found in Oklahoma
- UPDATE: Man facing several charges for abuse after seven hour standoff
- UPDATE: No one injured in southwest Oklahoma City house fire, no cause confirmed
- Dogs wake man, save life in southeast Oklahoma City house fire
- UPDATE: Jackknifed semi backing up traffic on I-40 WB near S. Air Depot, leaking fuel