Guthrie High student arrested for shooting threats | Crime
GUTHRIE, Okla. – Police have arrested a Guthrie High School student for threatening a shooting at the school Monday.
School officials said the student made terroristic threats Friday and was suspended Monday morning.
Authorities are treating the student as a minor and have not released his identity or any details of the investigation.
Police and school officials were on high alert and had officers at every area school.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- ‘We are not immune,’ Eighth graders allegedly caught with drugs at local middle school
- Robbery suspect wears fake goatee, mustache as disguise during bank heist
- Arts festivals popping up across the metro
- NEW: Alleged coin burglar caught on tape, police still searching for suspect
- Local college to host rare performance of well known musical masterpiece
- JOB SEEKERS: Metro company seeking those who enjoy fresh air & outdoors
- Handgun heist in Choctaw has police searching for alleged gun thief
- Officials on the hunt for two suspected bank robbers in south OKC
- Dozens of sheriffs express disdain for new DOC plan
- Eighth suspect arrested in Logan County murder