Victorian times come to Guthrie celebration | Arts & Culture
Visitors to Guthrie will be able to go back in time with a unique Christmas celebration.
"A Territorial Christmas Celebration" will consist of a live theatre production, tours of historic homes and live performances throughout the month.
The Pollard Theatre will present "A Territorial Christmas Carol: An Oklahoma Tradition" to get everyone into the spirit.
Guests can also watch as decorated floats covered in lights make their way downtown, spreading joy and cheer along the way in the Guthrie Christmas Parade on Dec. 1 at 6 p.m.
After the parade, visitors can head to the post office to take part in a carriage ride.
Residents can also enjoy Guthrie's Victorian Walk Evenings with candlelit trolley rides, carolers in Victorian dress and decorated store windows.
Candlelight Trolley Tours will be held every Thursday through Saturday throughout the month of December, beginning at 6 p.m.
For more information, visit the Guthrie Chamber's website.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Heading downtown? Multiple road closures could disturb your commute
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property