Pollard Theatre brings 'Christmas Carol' home | Arts & Culture
An original production that puts a twist on a classic Christmas tale will be hitting the Guthrie stage this week.
The Pollard Theatre will present "A Territorial Christmas Carol" on Friday, Nov. 23 through Dec. 23.
While families will be treated to the same lessons that Charles Dickens wrote about, the play will be set in Oklahoma during the Land Run.
The popular play still entertains audiences and continues to sell out after 24 years.
The play opens at 8 p.m.
Tickets are $25 per person.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit the theatre's website.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heading downtown for the game tonight? Here are the routes to avoid:
- Police warning residents, businesses of alleged “fence cutter” still on the run
- OKC police warn parents after possible attempted abduction of student
- Lanes back open after car rolls near I-240 and I-40 bridge, injuries unknown
- Residents ticketed for parking on their own property