Pollard Theatre brings 'Christmas Carol' home | Arts & Culture
An original production that puts a twist on a classic Christmas tale will be hitting the Guthrie stage this week.
The Pollard Theatre will present "A Territorial Christmas Carol" on Friday, Nov. 23 through Dec. 23.
While families will be treated to the same lessons that Charles Dickens wrote about, the play will be set in Oklahoma during the Land Run.
The popular play still entertains audiences and continues to sell out after 24 years.
The play opens at 8 p.m.
Tickets are $25 per person.
For more information, or to purchase tickets, visit the theatre's website.
Upcoming Events near Guthrie
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- One victim treated, one in custody after stabbing at Penn Square Mall
- Salvation Army gets mysterious and generous gold coin donation
- UPDATE: Gov. Fallin signs order to prevent federal overreach in Oklahoma schools
- Police asking help identifying man accused in series of Oklahoma City robberies
- UPDATE: Oklahoma Turnpike Authority has new road-clearing weapon ready for predicted winter storms
- Police: 24 children on board school bus involved in accident in southwest OKC
- Neighbors calling for action after cars crash into multiple homes
- Four recovering after being involved in wrecks related to fog
- No arrests, suspects after man found shot to death in driveway
- Crews investigating cause of S.W. Oklahoma City house fire, woman escaped flames